It is mess and I never intended it to go beyond a political debate. I should have reworded some things and straightened some things out before they got out of hand, thats my mistake and I was wrong. Yes I know you, and I do think your're a good guy, I NEVER EVER meant to get personal. You may or may not beleive that, it doesnt really matter. But I think I went to far in trying prove a point that in reality is pointless, if that sounds right.
Anyway, I never meant for feelings to get hurt, I never wanted anybody's name drug in the mud, and I certainly dont want to lose a friend. I was just in an arguing mood and the board for me lately had been mind numbingly boring. I apologize for going to far. I really didnt think that it would culminate into something so serious.




Bookmarks